Monday, July 15, 2013

'Dawning', a debut novel by Olivia Stocum



Historical Romance set in the Scottish Highlands --- available through Amazon on Kindle or in paperback.

Scotland, 1599 . . .   

He abandoned her. She had failed to be enough for him. The empty space he left behind hollowed out her heart, and she wondered what to do with the rest of her life. 

When Ronan leaves the clan to seek his fortune, Triona fears she will never see him again. Four years later, a threat against her life forces her to depend on a mysterious, cloaked rogue known as Blackhawk. 

She knows he is capable of protecting her, but what is he hiding? Why does he refuse to show his face?   



Visit Olivia's website: 
www.theclaymoreandsurcoat.com

3 comments:

Boos Mum said...

Just popped it in my cart. Sounds like my kind of story.

Olivia Stocum said...

Woohoo! Thank you.If you'd like, come stop by my face book page www.facebook.com/oliviastocum.com or visit me at my blog. I love making new friends. :)

Olivia Stocum said...

Here's a quick link to my book:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DYSM6DO

Tìoraidh an-dràsta (bye for now)